Start Service

If you currently do not have an active account with us, then visit our offices at 4544 Florence Ave. Cudahy, CA 90201 during regular business hours to start residential water service.

Requirements for new residential accounts:

  • Copy of Grant Deed or Closing Statement (For Owners).
  • Copy of Rental Agreement (For Tenants).
  • Telephone numbers.
  • Service address, mailing address, and previous address
  • Government-issued photo identification.

Note: Check water pipes and fixtures at the residence before requesting service. Customers are responsible for charges incurred if faucets have been left in the “on” position, or for any property damage due to faulty piping or fixtures, when water service is activated.

Deposits & Fees

A $25 transfer fee is charged to new owners.

A deposit may be required for service, and the amount is based on account. The deposit is due when you request service.

We accept cash, checks and Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express.

Closing Bill & Refunds

Tract 180 Water will generate a closing bill and mail it to you within 10 business days after disconnection.

If a deposit was paid on a single service account, we’ll apply it to the closing bill. If the deposit is more than your final bill, we’ll send you a refund check.

Stop Service

You can stop service at your residence or business by calling or visiting our office.