Start business service

Requirements for new Commercial accounts:

  • Legal business name as registered with the Secretary of State
  • Lease agreement
  • Business owner’s name
  • Applicant’s name (if different).
  • Business’ contact name (if different).
  • Service address.
  • Telephone numbers.

Requests must be signed by an officer or managing member listed with the Secretary of State in which the business is being conducted.

Property managers may submit requests on behalf of a property owner. Requests must include the following:

  • A copy of the signed property management agreement.
  • A letter of authorized contacts signed by one of the parties who signed the property management agreement.
Deposits & Fees

A $25 transfer fee is charged to new owners.

A deposit may be required for service, and the amount is based on account. The deposit is due when you request service.

We accept cash, checks and Visa, Discover, MasterCard, and American Express.

Closing Bill & Refunds

Tract 180 Water will generate a closing bill and mail it to you within 10 business days after disconnection.

If a deposit was paid on a single service account, we’ll apply it to the closing bill. If the deposit is more than your final bill, we’ll send you a refund check.

Stop Service

You can stop service at your residence or business by calling or visiting our office.